Oakland, CA - I have been looking for a hands free dog leash FOREVER. I have bought and returned just about every contraption out there - this one is by far the most well designed, heavy duty, well made piece of equipment out there. Hands down.
I run every day with my two large male German Shepherds, their combined weight far exceeds my own, so it was really important that I got a product strong enough to handle the strain of being attached to both my boys, while also being safe for both me and them.
- Heavy duty hardware, strong enough to stand up to daily use (hikes and 4 mile runs) by two 80 lb German Shepherds.
- Comfortable! The belt is padded and soft, and I never feel like I am going to be cut in half when the dogs are pulling, even if a bunny is spotted. I can even wear this with just a sports bra. I don't get any chaffing or feel anything scratchy. I ordered the small and it fits perfectly. (I have a 27" waist)
- Versatile; You can turn the belt to the side if you prefer (my dogs are large and long, so having them run in front of me can be a little tricky at times, so I turn the clips to my left side which is where they like to run). Also, there seems to be plenty of places to clip my iPod shuffle, stash pooh bags, treats, and a house key.
- Attractive; You kind of look like you're about to scale down the side of a cliff, but I like it - it's cool, looks well made, not cheap.
- Well made, sturdy construction; I feel like this will last a while and I am not worried about anything breaking or snapping off while I run.
- I love the leash component! It easily and quickly unhitches and can be used as a handheld leash if you want.
- I cut off the water bottle attachment. It's too small of a bottle to be of any use for me, and I found it a little annoying. So I cut off the whole thing and you'd never know it was ever there.
- It is a little heavy: but I actually dont mind that at all. Burn more calories, and it is not uncomfortable or bulky in any way. I'm only mentioning it because you'll notice when you first put it on, because it is much more substantial than other similar products out there.
- I had to buy the second dog attachment and it's a little pricey, but well worth it.
Overall I'd give this a 10 out of 10.
Great product. Worth the expense to feel safe and run with ease!